ANNOUNCING CONVR 2016
We cordially invite you to attend the 16th International Conference on Construction Applications of Virtual Reality (CONVR 2016). The conference is organized by Hong Kong University of Science & Technology and will be held in Hong Kong.
CONVR 2015 QUICK LINKS
- Author information
- Registration and cancellation policy
- Presentations are available upon request (email email@example.com)
Congratulations Best Paper Award Winners
Henk Freimuth and Markus König received the Best Paper Award for their paper “Generation of Waypoints for UAV-Assisted Progress Monitoring and Acceptance of Construction Work”
Honorable Mention goes to the following papers:
- “Vision-Based Posture Classification Using Virtual Training Datasets for Automated Postural Ergonomic Evaluation” by Joonoh Seo, Meiyin Liu, and Sanghyun Lee
- “Adaptative Visualisation System for Construction Building Information Models Using Saliency” by Hugo Martin, Sylvain Chevallier, and Eric Monacelli
- “A Road Traffic Noise Evaluation System Using Virtual Reality” by Kazuo Kashiyama, Ko Ejima, Toru Yoshimachi, Anri Ishida, Masaki Tanigawa, and Masayuki Shimura
We are pleased to present the following keynote speakers.
Tuesday, October 6
Click for PDF presentation files. Only available for the keynotes that provided files.
Wednesday, October 7
We have arranged three optional tours of Banff and area for CONVR attendees before the conference through Brewster Travel Canada.
Tour options include the Mountain Lakes and Waterfalls Tour, Columbia Icefields Discovery Tour, and Explore Banff tour.
We are pleased to present the Blackfoot Medicine Speaks Dance Company at the banquet.